Yealink T29G IP Phone Nigeria
The Yealink T29G Nigeria IP Phone is Yealink’s most advanced desktop IP Phone which jump starts any busy professional’s efficiency. It is equipped with a total of 27 line buttons, and allows for rapid creation of paperless labels for frequent contacts and busy lamp fields. The line keys utilize red and green LEDs to display statuses of contacts, phone features and more.
Connect a Bluetooth receiver to the Yealink T29G Nigeria Abuja IP Phone by plugging in a USB dongle to the phone’s USB port. The Yealink SIP-T29G IP Phone also supports up to 6 expansion modules at once for changing it into a powerful attendant console, and works perfectly with major office platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Digium and other third-party platforms.
The Yealink T29G Nigeria IP Phone is an advanced T2x Yealink VoIP Phone. It has a high-resolution a 4.3″ 480 x 272 -pixel color display which provides the user with a rich visual experience. Yealink Optima HD technology allows rich, clear, life-like voice communications. The Yealink T29G IP Phone Nigeria supports Gigabit Ethernet, a change of device connections, including EHS receiver and USB. With programmable buttons, the Yealink SIP-T29G IP Phone Nigeria supports many productivity – enhancing features.
Simple and Classic Design
Designed by Yealink’s original team, Yealink T29G Nigeria is delivered in a modern design with a wonderful appearance with ergonomic details that make it easy to use and operate.
The Yealink T29G Nigeria is equipped with a powerful high-performance chip for enhanced computing abilities and upgraded performance. This increases productivity levels while opening up more possibilities for a better office experience. This impressive performance gives the Yealink SIP-T29G ability to offer extensive services in line with the demands of different businesses.
Superior High Definition Audio
The Yealink T29G Nigeria offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Smart Noise Filtering Technology that delivers superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations.
Up to 16 SIP accounts
The Yealink T29G Nigeria IP Phone is equipped with 16 different SIP accounts to increase efficiency and productivity in the office. This features makes the IP Phone perfect for use in shared offices or during shift work times.
The Yealink T29G Nigeria delivers convenience, reliability and seamless integration through the Yealink Device Management Platform via an installed unified firmware. This not only makes the device easy to deploy and maintain, but also gives you the ability to keep it at par with new and advanced firmware updates, thus a reduction in upgrade, maintenance and operational costs.
Integrated Support for Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
The Yealink SIP T29G is configured to support Power Over Ethernet (PoE). This feature allows for easy deployment with central powering and backup.
The 4.3-inch adjustable multi-point screen provides a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The Yealink SIP – T29G is based on SIP, and is therefore fully compatible with available leading professional office platforms,
Yealink Noise Proof Technology
Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provide noise-free services even in a busy environment. This ensures that the user can clearly hear and be heard during phone calls.
Wired And Wireless Connectivity
The Yealink SIP T29G VoIP Phone uses an integrated RJ9 port to connect to wired headsets. It allows for wireless connectivity using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi optional dongles.
Ease of use, low learning cost
To extend a seamless workflow on the desktop device, Yealink T29G Nigeria offers a 4.3″ color display , Yealink Optima HD Voice and supports key calling functionality. Yealink SIP – T29G makes it easier than ever to collaborate with partners while reducing learning costs and increasing the user adoption rate.
SIP – Based Connection
You can easily connect your Yealink SIP T29G to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The IP phone is based on SIP and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms that currently exist in the market. The Yealink SIP T29G furthermore supports Power over Ethernet, thereby making its connection to various office platforms an easy task.
Being an SIP- compliant device, the Yealink T29G Nigeria IP Phone is configured to allow for full compatibility with major professional leading office platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, BroadSoft, and many others.
Multiple Installation Options
The Yealink T29G Nigeria is a wall – mountable device which offers the easiest installation and deployment process in which a user requires no technical expertise in order to carry out. It comes with an included stand that can be adjusted into two different angles to hold the Yealink SIP T29G IP phone comfortably and neatly.
- 16 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS, emergency cal
- Group listening, SMS
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan
- XML Browser, Action URL/URI
IP PBX features
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Bridged Line Appearance (BLA)
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Hot-desking, emergency call
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call recording
Codecs and Voice Features
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM, iLBC.
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Call server redundancy supported
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP/PPPoE
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV(RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
- SRTP for voice
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Zero-sp-touch TR-069
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- External universal AC adapter (optional):AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.8-5.4W
- Power consumption (PoE): 2.1-8.0W
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C